One of the great things about a good salad dressing is what it added to the salad. This salad dressing has all of the nutrition and the ability to make a good salad great. All of the ingredients are easy to find and blend.
Zulu Aqual Mareen Salad Dressing
A powerful simple oil and vinegar dressing for tossed green salads
- measuring spoon
- Mixing bowl
- Electric hand mixer
- three empty salad dressing bottles
- 1 cup Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar Organic
- 1 cup MCT oil medium-chain triglyceride
- 4 tbs Organic Raw Honey
- 4 tbs Texas Pete Sriracha Sauce
- 1 cup Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Mix using an electric hand mixer to emulsify all of the ingredients. The end product will be one unified orange liquid. This recipe produces 1000 milliliters of dressing, enough to fill three recycled bottles.